Thursday, November 21, 2013

Merry and Bright free Printables

These are the sweet little banners I did for my studio 5 trees.  You only have like 7 min to do your segment and I had 15 min worth of sparkle and fun.....  I just talk way too much!! So I didn't get a chance to talk about them, but here they are.  I added glitter to mine and glued them on bakers twine.

You could hang these cute little banners from a shelf or your wreaths or a small tree or in your kitchen or on the bathroom mirror....you get the point. he he
Here's the link to my dropbox for this free little printable.  Enjoy and may this season be merry and bright!


 https://www.dropbox.com/s/85e228wxr8lv3zh/all%20is%20merry%20brown.jpg
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8ur0oyt6qrggeii/all%20is%20merry%20gray%20and%20red.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michelle, Enjoyed seeing you on Studio 5 & I'm glad you blogged about your cute banner. I noticed it on your tree during the segment. Loved your tomato cage tree! So fun. Thanks for sharing.

    Warmly, Michelle
    Faith, Trust & Pixie Dust

    ReplyDelete